Hi, how are ya?
I know I promised some more music, but you know how it is. So, this is not a music post, but rather, an update, and something which I hope will make you laugh.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/76/06/59/760659ff0441aa85126bc33928dfd6c9.jpg
If you're anything like me, and you can understand a little music lingo, you're probably dying with laughter. Your welcome. If not, I'm sorry.
In other news, i started writing a new song today. with lyrics. hooray.
let me explain. I love playing music, I love writing music, I love singing music, and although I think some people might pay to hear me play piano in a band, I don't think people would pay to hear me sing. Come to think of it, I wouldn't pay to hear me sing. So that leaves me in a predicament, I write music, and the people I play it for only hear the tune and not the words, because I'm to lazy, and a little embarrassed, to teach the words to my many extremely talented friends who can sing. Oh well, it'll get better with time right? right.
I will now leave you, but not before giving your ears something beautiful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GUE3E9w-Vg
enjoy
~Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment